SBN Medical Billing
Why Outsource To SBN Medical Billing...
Our system shortens processing time from 7-20 days! And, some insurance companies allow you to transmit directly to them, bypassing the clearinghouse and saving even more time.
Improper filing causes a high percentage of rejected claims and delayed payments to providers. Rejected and re-processed claims directly impact the cash flow position of any medical practice. These denied claims generally require extensive follow-up and resubmitted claims prior to actual payment by the carrier. Medical claims billing is greatly facilitated through the use of an electronic claims processing system because an ECP:
- Frees you of the burden of billing & collections.
- Eliminates provider/patient payment discussion.
- Reduces staff which eliminates sick pay, vacation pay, insurance benefits, etc.
- Eliminates costly & unproductive training periods.
- No capital investment in software and/or hardware.
- Allows you to focus on the treatment of your patient along with generating new business.
- Fees based on collection results.
(1) keeps track of each carrier's specific requirements
(2) significantly reduces the rejection percentage
(3) greatly accelerates the payment turnaround time.
Stay in touch with Industry news, Services that we offer and more with our Medical Billing News Quarterly Newsletter
Billing Code Analysis
We will provide you with a professional code review report that details the status on each procedure code.
Billing Costs Analysis
Our complimentary billing cost analysis report that compares the precise cost of your in-house billing operation to the national average.
Contact Us To Take Advantage of These Free Offers!